Adjustable backlighting (7 Colors), Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels, Includes black and white face plates, Includes Bosch sensor
WHAT IT DOES
AEM's wideband air/fuel gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM wideband also offers a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
WHY YOU WANT ONE
The system features a Bosch sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it among the fastest and most accurate widebands available. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, (white, blue, green, red, orange, light blue, and aqua), allowing users to easily match the wideband gauge to most factory gauge clusters.
- Accurate to .1 AFR
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Two status lights for error detection and operating status
- Includes white and black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Includes Bosch sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system