AEM 52mm Analog Water/Methanol Flow Gauge, 0-1000cc
Includes interchangeable silver and black bezels. Includes black and white face plates.
If you are using a Water/Methanol Injection System and want to know exactly how much fluid you are actually injecting into your engine, the AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge is a must. It replaces the "dummy light" with actual data displayed on a smooth moving needle-type gauge that allows you to accurately monitor the status of your injection system in real time. The gauge kit includes a precision flow sensor and fittings for use with 1/4" OD nylon tubing, so the AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge fits most Water/Methanol injection kits on the market today.
For best results the 0-1000CC Flow Gauge (AEM part# 30-5142) should be used on Water/Methanol kits injecting up at least 500 cc/min and is ideal for those with the AEM Water/Methanol kit using the large sized nozzle (.630 jet size). If you are using the small or medium AEM nozzles, we suggest the 0-500CC Flow Gauge (AEM part# 30-5141).
- The first and only analog Water/Methanol Flow Gauge on the market today!
- Fits virtually every Water/Methanol system on the market
- Warning lights for overflow condition (ie: injection line pops off)
- 320 degree viewing are for unsurpassed resolution
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Seven backlight colors, includes two color bezels (silver and black), two color face plates(black and white), gives you a wide range of color options to best match your interior
- Perfectly matches other AEM Analog Gauges for clean, uniform look
NOTE: FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS, ALL WATER METHANOL SYSTEMS AND GAUGES SHOULD BE RUN WITH AN INLINE FILTER (AEM part# 30-3003, sold separately).