Adjustable backlighting (7 Colors), Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels, Includes black and white face plates, Includes AEM 85psi brass sensor
WHAT IT DOES
AEM’s Boost gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
WHY YOU WANT ONE
The Boost gauge features a AEM 75 PSIA brass sensor, making it among one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the Boost gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels plus black and white gauge faceplates.
- Gauge Readout from 0 to 60PSI
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- Includes black and white face plates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Boost gauge includes AEM 75PSIA brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
If you are running less than 35PSI of boost, use AEM -30 to 35PSI Gauge (PN# 30-5132 ) Analog Face.